Welcome to the Club Sports logo information page. This webpage outlines logo policies that apply specifically to club sports. If you have any questions as you move through this process or how you can use these marks correctly, please reach out to our competitive sports staff members for assistance.
1. If working with a vendor, ensure they are a licensed vendor of the University of Georgia. Click here to view a list of licensed vendors.
2. Provide the final art exactly as it will appear on the printed/produced item. When working with a vendor, provide the final art proof from the vendor. All items must include the Recreational Sports departmental logo which can be found in the side bar and the word "Club."
3. Complete the trademark use approval form.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Christina.Reynolds@uga.edu, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach the final art and the trademark use approval form.
You will receive feedback and/or approval swiftly.
***The vendors participate in a separate approval process directly with University Trademarks. They may say "I've already gotten approval from the University." You should not proceed until YOU have the signed trademarks use approval form in hand. You need this internal approval for your records, and most importantly, for payment!
Please build at least two weeks for art and logo use approval into your production timelines to allow time for possible requested tweaks and edits. This means two weeks before your due date to send approval to your printer for on-time delivery, not two weeks from your expected delivery date. We desire to be respectful of your timeline and do our utmost to be as swift and efficient in the approval process as possible, but we are unable to approve non-compliant logo and trademark use, regardless of the urgency of your timeline.
What Requires Approval?
The following items must be submitted to email@example.com, Christina.Reynolds@uga.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with thetrademark use approval form for approval:
- any products, apparel, and merchandise created for internal (promotional items/giveaways/awards/trophies/nametags) or external (fundraiser/sale items) usage.
- paid advertising materials
The following items require approval only from Christina.Reynolds@uga.edu, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
and email@example.com with no trademark use form needed:
- brochures, magazines, annual reports, catalogs, invitations, printed calendars, and cards
Below you will find our style guide that is specifically developed for Club Sports at the University of Georgia along with a basic artwork option for a shirt. We will continue to work on artwork options that will give clubs an idea of different opportunities for artwork. As you have questions please reach out to us so we can clarify all of your options. These guidelines have been developed to give all of our clubs options that have a higher likelihood of being approved. Club Sports have been specially designated by Athletics as the only student groups that have access to these marks. All other Athletics marks (including the Oval G and the newer Bulldog Head) are reserved for Athletics programs and partners, and are not available for student use.