How to Become a Free Agent
1. In order to log onto IMLeagues, you must first log into shop.recsports.edu and click "Sign In" in the top right corner.
2. Click UGA login and log in with your UGA MyID and password
3. After signing in, click "Competitive Sports" on the top row.
4. Click on the IMLeagues Banner.
5. Click on the "University of Georgia" beside the Home Button.
6. Select the division for the sport you would like to join.
7. After selecting the division, click "Free Agents"
8. Click "Join as Free Agent"
9. Click the "+" button next to the division to show all available time slots.
10. After selecting each time slot you are available to play, add your contact information and any additional information about yourself. Once you complete this step click "Post Listing" and you will be notified if a team captain selects you for their team.
11. As a free agent, if you see a team that has "Yes" under Free Agents Wanted, you can click "Join Team".
Are you a team captain looking for free agents?
1. Captains: Log into your IMLeagues account and click on your team.
2. Once you are on your team page, under "Captain" select "Available Free Agents". Once you select the free agent you want to add, click "Invite To Team".
4. Once a Free Agent is sent an invitation, they must accept the invitation to be added to your team.
Weather Hotline (field status announcements)
Michael Husted, Assistant Director
Nuri Troy, Graduate Assistant
Intramural Sports Participation Guide
Intramural Sports Registration
How do I sign up for the Unlimited Play Pass?
Watch the video here.
How do I create a team?
Watch the video here.
Free Agent Sign Up Process
Click here for a detailed guide to become a free agent.
Intramural Sports Rules
Click here to view a listing of our Intramural Sports rules.
Can I play on two teams in the same sport?
Yes, if one of the teams is co-rec! Players may only participate on one same sex team (Includes: Fraternity, Men’s Recreational & Men’s Competitive, Women’s Independent & Sorority).
What does the Unlimited Play Pass give me access to?
Once you purchase the Unlimited Play Pass for $15 per semester, you can access any of our Competitive Sports programs. After purchasing the pass, you can participate in 1 event or all events offered. Our only exemptions are the team golf league and our state flag football tournament.
Does the Unlimited Play Pass change how we create a team?
No. The only difference now is that when you purchase the Unlimited Play Pass, you can create a team, join a preexisting team or sign up as a free agent.