Personal Training Policies
1. Appointments must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise that session is forfeited.
2. Clients are expected to adhere to all policies of the Strength and Conditioning Room. (Click here for Strength and Conditioning Policies and Information.)
3. Each client is required to complete a medical screening form before beginning their sessions. A physician's referral form may need to be completed if the client has any health risk(s).
4. Registration is available throughout the semester. No refunds.
5. To receive optimum benefits from the program, it is our policy that a minimum of 1 session be used per week.
6. Unless arranged otherwise, unused sessions will be forfeited after a period of 6 months.
7. Training sessions are one hour in length. Please contact your trainer if you will be more than 5 minutes late. Trainers will wait 15 minutes for late arrivals. If the client fails to SHOW up at the scheduled time, that session is forfeited.
8. Personal Training in the Ramsey Center and in other recreational facilities can only occur through trainers certified by the department of recreational sports and academic classes regularly scheduled in the facility. Any other personal training, whether for pay or not, is strictly prohibited due to safety concerns and to ensure that no state facilities are used to advance a private enterprise.
9. If the National Weather Service issues a tornado warning, all fitness classes, personal training sessions and any other fitness programs will be cancelled effective immediately. Fitness activities will resume at their scheduled times one hour after the tornado warning has been lifted.