The Ramsey Student Center is currently closed until further notice.
The best resource for ongoing campus-wide updates is https://www.uga.edu/coronavirus/info.php. UGA is updating this site often with new information.
To stay informed of the day-to-day status of Student Affairs and other student services and activities view the Student Affairs updates page.
Recreational Sports is checking emails hourly. Please don’t hesitate to check in!
Rec Sports email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rec Sports Social: @UGArecsports
Follow us to keep up with some great at home fitness options. More information to come for these.
Frequently Asked Questions for UGA Recreational Sports
- When will the Ramsey Student Center re-open?
- This is under evaluation. The University System of Georgia will announce when buildings on campus may return to day-to-day operations. Please continue to check the University of Georgia website at uga.edu and our website for updates.
- Are there any virtual or digital based programs in which I may participate while the Ramsey Student Center is closed?
- Yes! Many options may be found through our social media platforms @UGArecsports and others are linked below. These are all free.
- Weekly fitness challenges
- Free fitness resources
- How-to’s and useful tips for outdoor recreation
- If I have registered my child/dependent for the Rec Sports Youth Camp or Adventure Summer Camp programs, will those camps be continuing as scheduled?
- The Rec Sports Youth Camp and Adventure Summer Camp have been cancelled. We hope you will consider us when planning for next summer.
- As a non-student Ramsey member, will my membership fees be refunded?
- Our staff have contacted members with reimbursement details. If you have not been contacted or have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If I have personal belongings in the locker room, how may I retrieve them?
- If you have items remaining in a locker which you need to retrieve before UGA Rec Sports returns to day-to-day operations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
- If I paid to register for a program (i.e. intramural sports, fitness pass, outdoor trip, swim lessons, etc.), will I be refunded for the purchase amount?
- Our staff have contacted patrons regarding reimbursement details. If you have not been contacted or have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How will my remaining personal training sessions be handled?
- Remaining personal training sessions will be valid through January 31, 2021.
- How will my remaining multi-visit passes be handled?
- All remaining multi-visit passes, including remaining 30 for 30 passes, will be valid through January 31, 2021.