GROUP FITNESS & SMALL GROUP TRAINING POLICIES
- Only current, fees-paid UGA students or Ramsey Center members age 18+ are eligible to register for Fitness & Wellness programs and services.
- All participants must purchase a fitness class pass. Fitness class passes are nontransferable and are NOT eligible for refund.
- Unlimited and On-Demand fitness passes are valid through the semester of purchase. Multi-visit class passes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- The Fitness & Wellness program waiver MUST be signed before participating. It is strongly recommended that men over the age of 45 and women over the age of 55 receive medical clearance from their physician before participating in all fitness and wellness activities.
- Class entry is on a first come, first serve basis. Each class is subject to maximum enrollment, which varies depending on class format and studio space, to provide a safe environment for all Fitness & Wellness participants. After the maximum number of participants have entered the class, the class will be closed.
- Participants may enter an open class until 10 minutes after start time. After 10 minutes or the end of the warm-up period, the class is closed to prevent injuries.
- Participants should line up outside the designated entry door. Members may not enter studios until instructed by the fitness monitor.
- Recreational Sports reserves the right to adjust the schedule when necessary.
- Fitness class attire should follow all facility attire policies.
- All fitness activities are subject to Ramsey Center facility policies in the event of an emergency situation or inclement weather.
Small Group Training Classes ONLY