Bring Fitness & Wellness to you
Invite one of our nationally certified Group Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers, or Wellness Coaches to assist with your next event. Our outreach program can be customized to fit your needs.
- Group & Instructional Fitness Classes (Cycling, Zumba, Yoga, Dance Fitness, HIIT)
- Educational Presentations on Fitness & Wellness (Deskercise, Setting SMART Goals, Ask a Personal Trainer)
- Fitness & Wellness Assessments (Body Composition Testing, Functional Movement Screening, Wellness Assessments)
- Special Interest Workshops (Belly Dancing, Boxing Basics, Kettlebells, Ballroom Dancing)
ANY UGA organization or department! We have previously assisted with programs for the Division of Student Affairs, Residence Life, Academics, Greek Life, and Student Organizations. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide outreach programs for community groups.
Host an outreach at your facility/preferred location or virtually (please provide a Bluetooth speaker or stereo if we come to your location) or in the Ramsey Student Center.
- All outreach programs must be led by a nationally certified Group Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, or Wellness Coach currently employed with the Department of Recreational Sports who will be present during the duration of the requested program.
- Recreational Sports and ongoing programming takes precedence over all outreach program requests when hosted in the Ramsey Student Center.
- Class formats that require the use of equipment must be held in a Ramsey Student Center fitness studio.
- Yoga and Pilates class formats should be held in a quiet environment. We do not provide mats for Yoga or Pilates classes (participants will need to bring their own mat or towel).
Outreach hosted in the Ramsey Student Center= $80/hour per instructor (includes a $20 facility/equipment fee) for up to 60 participants.
- All participants must be current Ramsey Center members for outreaches hosted in our facilities.
- Participants who are not current Ramsey Center members are required to purchase a guest pass ($7) at the Admissions Desk to participate.
Outreach hosted at your location or virtually=$60/hour per instructor for up to 60 participants.
- Departmental Account Number must be listed on outreach request. For groups over 60, an additional instructor is needed.
- Costs may vary based on duration of program, instructor(s), number of participants, and other specific requests. Payment must be made 10 business days prior to the scheduled outreach.
- Acceptable forms of payment include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, Check (made out to the University of Georgia) or Departmental Account.
All requests should be submitted by completing the outreach request form and must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the outreach date.
- Please provide as much information on the request form as possible to ensure your request is scheduled in a timely manner.
- Failure to provide necessary information or to respond to our attempts to contact you about your request may result in delayed service.
- Changing dates or rescheduling may result in our inability to fill your request.
All program cancellations must be made 24 business hours in advance of the scheduled program to avoid additional charges. Programs not cancelled 24 business hours in advance will be charged in full. To cancel a program, please e-mail email@example.com and note the title and date of your program in the message body.