FACILITY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Policies and procedures may not cover every situation or event that may occur throughout the facility and are meant as a guide to current policies and procedures. Final interpretation of Department of Recreational Sports policies and procedures will be left to the discretion of the managers on duty or the Department of Recreational Sports administration in order to maintain the health, safety and security of patrons and staff.
Spectators for Athletic & Recreational Sports Events
- Anyone entering the facility for an event organized by the Athletic Association (volleyball, swim meet, etc.) must enter through the spectator lobby which is to the left of the main entrance.
- Spectators will only be admitted for special events at Recreational Sports facilities in which the event contact person has made prior arrangements with the Facility Reservationist.
- Non-members of Rec Sports are not allowed to freely spectate in Rec Sports facilities without signing-up for a tour, purchasing a Guest Pass, or being affiliated with a sanctioned event.
- Spectators will attend events at their own risk.
Ramsey Facility Tours
- Tours are a commodity we provide to anyone who enters our facility. Tours must be guided by a Facilities Operations Staff Member and will last roughly 15 minutes.
- Guided tours for fewer than 10 people are available from Recreational Sports staff during facility hours. Guided tours for more than 10 people need to be requested through the tour request form: https://ugacampuslife.wufoo.com/forms/za4hh1b1bcwsfp/
- Priority will be given to groups with UGA affiliation.