In addition to all standing Rec Sports Policies and Natatorium Policies, patrons must also abide by the following rules within the Natatorium Area:
• All Rec Swim lanes will be limited to 1 swimmer per lane. If swimmers are from the same household, they may share a lane.
• Please limit time spent in swimming lane to 1 hour.
• While waiting for a lane to open up, there will be designated waiting areas on the pool deck. Please maintain social distancing and wear a mask while waiting in these areas.
• Please refrain from spitting in the pool gutters/on the pool deck.
• We will no longer be checking out equipment for day use, so please bring your own kickboards, pull buoys, goggles, life jackets, and towels.
• Do not enter Aquatic Staff offices.
• When speaking to a Lifeguard on surveillance duty, please maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance between yourself and the Lifeguard stand and keep conversations brief. An Aquatics Manager is available to assist you. If needed, stop outside the Lifeguard Office and ask for assistance.
• Respect our updated Rec Swim schedules.