Registration for Teams and Players
The following instructions have been prepared for you to become familiar with the Intramural Sports scheduling process. Please follow the steps below in order to properly schedule your team for the upcoming season.
The Intramural Sports Program now offers Online Captain's Meetings and Online registration. Participants can now complete the captain's training and team registration from the ease of their computer. To complete the online captain's training and register your team, please follow these steps:
1. Click HERE to start Registration Process and Click Log In
2. Click UGA Log in with your UGA MyID and password
3. Click on Intramurals and then select IMLeagues
If you have not created an IMLeagues account, skip to step 5 now.
4. Click on the box with University of Georgia at the top of your screen
5. Please fill out all information, agree to the Terms and Conditions and then press complete
6. Once on the main page, scroll down to the league or tournament you would like to participate in
7. After selecting your sport and league, you must select the division/day/time you or your team wish to play.
8. Select Create Team under the day and time your team wishes to play
9. Complete and submit the sport specific "Captain's Quiz". Please note that you must obtain a 100% on the quiz in order to register. You are allowed multiple attempts to complete the quiz.
10. Now it's time to create your team name and search for free agents
11. It is time to invite your teammates to join your team and search for free agents by selecting "Captain" then "Invite Members"
Join a Team using one of the following options:
►Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
►Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
►Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
►Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Weather Hotline (field status announcements)
Michael Husted, Assistant Director
Jessica Cuadra, Graduate Assistant
Intramural Sports Participation Guide
Intramural Sports Registration
How do I sign up for the Unlimited Play Pass?
Watch the video here.
How do I create a team?
Watch the video here.
Free Agent Sign Up Process
Click here for a detailed guide to become a free agent.
Intramural Sports Rules
Click here to view a listing of our Intramural Sports rules.
Can I play on two teams in the same sport?
Yes, if one of the teams is co-rec! Players may only participate on one same sex team (Includes: Fraternity, Men’s Recreational & Men’s Competitive, Women’s Independent & Sorority).
What does the Unlimited Play Pass give me access to?
Once you purchase the Unlimited Play Pass for $25 per semester, you can access any of our Competitive Sports programs. After purchasing the pass, you can participate in 1 event or all events offered. Our only exemptions are the team golf league and our state flag football tournament.
Does the Unlimited Play Pass change how we create a team?
No. The only difference now is that when you purchase the Unlimited Play Pass, you can create a team, join a preexisting team or sign up as a free agent.