How to Register for the Unlimited Play Pass for Intramural Sports:
1. Click HERE to start Registration Process
2. In the top right corner, click log in and enter your MyID and password.
3. Click on UGA Login
4. Enter your UGA MyID and Passord and click Log in
5. Once you are signed in, click Memberships and Fitness Passes
6. Select $25.00 at the bottom right
7. Click "1 Semester $25.00"
8. Click Add to Cart
9. Read the Competitive Sports Waiver and select "Accept Now"
10. Once it is in your cart, you will be required to fill in your papyment information
11. Once it is in your cart, you will be required to fill in your papyment information
Weather Hotline (field status announcements)
Michael Husted, Assistant Director
Jason James, Senior Coordinator
Brittany Burriss, Graduate Assistant
Chris Sato, Graudate Assistant
Intramural Sports Participation Guide
2017-2018 Intramural Sports Participant Guide
Intramural Sports Registration
How do I sign up for the Unlimited Play Pass?
How do I create a team?
Free Agent Sign Up Process
Click here for a detailed guide to become a free agent.
Sign Up as a free agent here.
Intramural Sports Rules
Click here to view a listing of our Intramural Sports rules.
Can I play on two teams in the same sport?
Yes, if one of the teams is co-rec! Players may only participate on one same sex team (Includes: Fraternity, Men’s Recreational & Men’s Competitive, Women’s Independent & Sorority).
What does the Unlimited Play Pass give me access to?
Once you purchase the Unlimited Play Pass for $25 per semester, you can access any of our Competitive Sports programs. After purchasing the pass, you can participate in 1 event or all events offered. Our only exemptions are the team golf league and our state flag football tournament.
Does the Unlimited Play Pass change how we create a team?
No. The only difference now is that when you purchase the Unlimited Play Pass, you can create a team, join a preexisting team or sign up as a free agent.