CREATING A TEAM FOR INTRAMURAL SPORTS
Registration for Teams and Players
The following instructions have been prepared for you to become familiar with the Intramural Sports scheduling process. Please follow the steps below in order to properly schedule your team for the upcoming season.
The Intramural Sports Program now offers Online Captain’s Meetings and Online registration. Participants can now complete the captain’s training and team registration from the ease of their computer. To complete the online captain’s training and register your team, please follow these steps:
Click HERE to start Registration Process and Click Log In
Click UGA Log in with your UGA MyID and password
Click on Intramurals and then select IMLeagues
If you have not created an IMLeagues account, skip to step 5 now.
Click on the box with University of Georgia at the top of your screen
Please fill out all information, agree to the Terms and Conditions and then press complete
Once on the main page, scroll down to the league or tournament you would like to participate in
- After selecting your sport and league, you must select the division/day/time you or your team wish to play.
Select Create Team under the day and time your team wishes to play
Complete and submit the sport specific “Captain’s Quiz”. Please note that you must obtain a 100% on the quiz in order to register. You are allowed multiple attempts to complete the quiz.
Now it’s time to create your team name and search for free agents
It is time to invite your teammates to join your team and search for free agents by selecting “Captain” then “Invite Members”
Join a Team using one of the following options:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join