ORC RENTAL EQUIPMENT
Fall 2020 Hours: August 20th – November 23rd
Monday 2PM – 8PM
Thursday 2PM – 8PM
Friday 10AM – 6PM
Closed Tues/Weds, weekends, maintenance periods, holidays, and for special events. Hours subject to change.
Gear Reservations and Curbside Pick-up and Drop-off
Gear Reservation and appointments for pick-up can be made up to 1 week in advance
- Outdoor equipment is available for rent by appointment and curbside pickup on Thursdays from 2pm-8pm and Fridays from 10am-6pm (not available holidays or during special events).
- Outdoor equipment can be returned curbside on Mondays from 2pm-8pm.
- The curbside location is in lot E09 by the state vehicle parking spaces when you first enter the lot.
- For pickups or returns, when you arrive, call the Outdoor Recreation Center at 706-542-4677.
- If you are renting, the staff member will check out the gear to you and take your credit card information over the phone. They will then bring the gear out along with the credit card receipt and rental paperwork for signature.
- If you are renting a boat or stand up paddle board, please review this video on how to tie down the boat with our provided cam straps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoOba_inAbY
- If you are renting a tent, please allow 10 minutes to set up the tent to understand proper set up and familiarize yourself with all components.
- After equipment is returned it will be cleaned and disinfected or cleaned and isolated for 72 hours for those items that can be damaged by chemicals i.e. tents and paddling gear.
Please note that equipment may only be picked up during operating hours.
Starting in the Fall 2018 semester, the ORC will only accept credit cards for payment (no cash or checks).
Gear Rental List
Visit our policies page for a complete list of rental policies.